sweet potato bowl
1 organic sweet potato boiled (sking removed and mashed)
1/4 cup of granola
1 yogurt cup
1 cup of good culture™ cottage cheese
1 tbps peanut butter
fruit of choice
1-2 tbsp honey/maple syrup to top it off
1. after you've left your sweet potato cool, remove the skin and mash it.
2. Place it in a bowl and begin to top with all of the goods.
3. Start with some yogurt and good culture cottage cheese then top with granola.
4. Drizzle some peanut butter on top and cut some fresh fruit for the side.
5. Finish off the bowl with a drizzle of maple syrup (or honey!) and dig in!