8 ounces fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 containers good culture™ blueberry acaí chia
fresh mint leaves
1. preheat oven to 375F.
2. in a baking dish, toss strawberries with vinegar and honey. roast until berries are softened and syrupy, about 30-35 minutes.
3. in a skillet over medium heat, toast coconut, stirring frequently, until fragrant and lightly browned. remove from heat to cool.
4. spoon each container of cottage cheese into a bowl. top each with half of the strawberries and an extra drizzle of the balsamic syrup. sprinkle with coconut and finish with mint.
1 sweet potato
1. wash your sweet potato and punch a few small holes in it.
2. place the sweet potato in a dish and sprinkle it with a little water.
3. microwave for 3-6 minutes depending on the microwave. check every 2 minutes to see if it is done.
4. once cooked, slice the sweet potato in half. top it off with a scoop of good culture cottage cheese, your favorite type of berries, granola and almond butter.
2 small sweet potatoes
5.3 oz good culture™ classic cheese pack
1 cup baby arugula
1 clove garlic, minced
2 pieces of uncured, all natural turkey bacon
1/2 tbsp olive or ghee
hot sauce to taste
1. poke the sweet potatoes with a fork all over to create little holes. cook them in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. flip over, and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
2. in the meantime, heat up the olive oil/ghee on the stove top. once hot, add in the garlic and cook for about a minute.
3. add in the arugula and cook for about 2-3 minutes until it is cooked down. remove from heat.
4. cook the turkey bacon on the stove top according to directions until crispy, and chop into small pieces.
5. remove the sweet potatoes from the microwave and cut each in half.
6. in the middle of the halves, add half the cottage cheese pack to each potato.
7. top the cottage cheese with half of the arugula and bacon pieces.
8. top each with desired hot sauce. serve and enjoy!
1/3 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 Pitaya pack ( or sub 1/3 cup more frozen raspberries)
1/3 cup flax milk (or another non dairy milk)
1 scoop protein powder (optional)
1/2 container good culture™ cottage cheese
1/3 cup frozen spinach
1. place all the ingredients in a food processor (The food processor makes the smoothie thick and creamy. you can also use a blender. just make sure to add a couple more tablespoons of milk)
2. blend ingredients until smooth.
3. serve in a glass or in a bowl.
4. top with granola, fruit chia seeds, hemp seeds, nut butter, or other toppings.
1 organic sweet potato boiled (sking removed and mashed)
1/4 cup of granola
1 yogurt cup
1 cup of good culture™ cottage cheese
1 tbps peanut butter
fruit of choice
1-2 tbsp honey/maple syrup to top it off
1. after you've left your sweet potato cool, remove the skin and mash it.
2. Place it in a bowl and begin to top with all of the goods.
3. Start with some yogurt and good culture cottage cheese then top with granola.
4. Drizzle some peanut butter on top and cut some fresh fruit for the side.
5. Finish off the bowl with a drizzle of maple syrup (or honey!) and dig in!